- Food production and processing, new technologies and ICT solutions in support of agriculture and food
- Innovations in the production and promotion of natural products
Content of the invitation:
Why apply to the Accelerator?
- You will have the opportunity to structure and develop your business idea
- Access to necessary entrepreneurial knowledge and experience through
- Practical modular training
- Mentoring and coaching
- You will have the opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial potential, create or enter new markets, transform existing ones and contribute to a positive impact in the community.
Who can apply?
- Potential entrepreneurs who have reached 18 years of age at the date of application, from the cross-border region Bulgaria-Greece (Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Haskovo and Kardzhali regions) with a business idea with potential for growth
- One or more natural persons, with a business idea with potential for growth, wishing to create a company in the cross-border region Bulgaria – Greece (Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Haskovo and Kardjali regions):
- A new micro, small and medium-sized enterprise from Bulgaria – Greece (Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Haskovo and Kardzhali regions) that has an innovative product and wants to impose it on the market
- Startups in the cross-border region
- One or more legal entities wishing to create an SME with potential for growth in the cross-border region Bulgaria-Greece (Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Haskovo and Kardjali regions)
What services will you receive?
– Flexible practical training in 12 modules . The conduct will be mainly online.
– Mentoring to help with the venture:
- What do you want to achieve?
- What does it take to achieve this?
- What is your biggest challenge in business?
- How will you deal with it?
- Save time and money by avoiding rookie mistakes
- Structuring your idea and business strategy
- Consider new opportunities, foreign markets
– Business coaching:
- Business advice and shared experience
It will enable you to achieve success with your innovation project, the development and promotion of innovative products.
Applicants who have developed the most promising business plans will have the opportunity to present them in Rotterdam.
How will you apply?
With a specific and clear form online which can be found here ->
Deadline – 18:00 on 14.07.2023.
Selection process of applications:
A jury of experts will review the forms received by the deadline and select 10 to enter the accelerator according to the following criteria:
- A clear and concrete business concept
- Innovativeness of the business idea/product
- Viability and realism of the idea
- Potential for development
Selected candidates will have access to practical modular training, communication with mentors, participation in masterclass-level webinars, business-to-business meetings and networking events to develop their business idea, strategy and business plan.